How Can I Be Accepted?
Four Factors must be met prior to admission to our program:
1. Each woman must be willing to be there. We can love her, instill hope, and guide her to making new choices.
2. WE ARE NOT A DETOX OR MEDICAL FACILITY. Each woman must be clinically appropriate and submit to drug testing resulting in a negative/clean outcome for entry.
3. Faith and Families is a non-profit organization. We help women by use of donated funds and grants to provide a safe, healthy living environment. Women must be willing and able to be full time employed in order to obtain self-sustainability in our program.
4. Admissions may also be arranged through direct transfer from detox or rehab facilities, hospitals or just released from incarceration and/or be recommended by the Judicial System.
· Must be at least 18 years of age or older
· Committed to a minimum length of stay from 6-9 months